Why should I spend the money and drink shakeology daily?
This is the ongoing question I asked myself over and over again for weeks before I finally decided to faithfully drink this shake. If you haven’t already read my Shakeology post at the top of my page, it is right next to “Contact” and you should check it out.
Basically what happened in my situation is I tried the shakes once because I was involved in a 21 Day Fix challenge group. I LOVED the shakes and saw a positive change in my digestion and stomach issues, had more energy, and it kept me full so I wasn’t snacking as much. The problem was the price. I am a teacher and don’t make a million dollars so I didn’t re-order a new month’s supply when I ran out.
After 3 days of not drinking the shakes, my stomach issues slowly came back, I took a nap from being tired, and of course I started snacking again. I had to decide if my health was more important or the money. The irony of this is…is that the shakes are actually CHEAPER to buy rather than trying to buy all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients included.
This blog states, “Trying to get all of these supplements in your daily diet would cost you a ton of money. Unless you are Donald Trump or Bill Gates, this would be a bit too much (around $1256.40 per month, at $41.88 per day). One serving of Shakeology is around $4.33 or $129.95 per month.”
Also, keep in mind, this can be used as a meal replacement. Therefore, think about how much one of your meals cost every single day and multiply that by 30. I will bet that most of you spend more money on a meal than you would on a Shakeology shake! For example, I would go to Dunkin Donuts every day and order a medium coffee with skim milk and splenda with a wheat bagel and cream cheese. That cost $5.10. Shakeology is actually cheaper than that!
Here are some of the many benefits of drinking Shakeology and why it is worth every dollar!
- Shakeology is PACKED with fiber and protein which helps reduce food cravings and keeps you full for hours. My school starts at 7:30 and I drink one of these around 7:15. I don’t feel the urge to snack at all and I’m not starving when lunch time comes around at 11:15.
- The Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals in the shakes help fight radical damage and help support a healthy immune system.
- Adaptogen Herbs are included and are meant to help the body positively adhere to the effects of stress
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes help nutrient absorption and increase healthy digestion and regularity.
- Shakeology builds and repairs muscles and helps skin, hair, and nails become healthier and shinier.
- There are no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors, or fillers.
- INCREASES ENERGY!
The best part is there are 6 different flavors to choose from: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate, and Vegan Tropical Strawberry.
You can find Shakeology here Buy Shakeology
Another option if you are interested, but still hesitant, is becoming a Beachbody coach which entails a 39.95 start up fee and paying 15.95 each month for a service fee, but you get 25% off ALL Beachbody products. That means even if you don’t intend on selling anything and just want the discount you’d only be paying $110.42 vs. 129.95. If you are interested in that, click here: Beachbody Coach
I would love to chat about any of this! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org